Templates to help keep you on track!
Meal planning & meal tracking is a great way to help keep you on track & reach goals.
There are so many advantages to meal planning - & something having it written down (rather than just in your head) your goals tend to be more attainable & successful.
Why should you plan your meals?
- meals are more nutritionally balanced
- reduces cost & waste!
- saves time
- leftovers can be used wisely & not sent to the bin
- less reliance on take-aways, ready made meals etc.
- menus can be varied from week to week to add variety
Why should you track meal habits?
- finding yourself binging late in the evening after a day of staying on track?
- are there triggers in your life that make you eat based on how you're feeling?
- are you just not reaching your goals?
- have you food sensitivities or triggers that you can't get to the bottom of?
If you've answered yes to any of these - maybe tracking your food is a great place to start! Find out if your food intake is down to;
- emotions/feelings (cravings)
- underlying health issues
- your surroundings
top of page
bottom of page